-

The church of San Giuseppe was commissioned by the Marquis Giuseppe Vincentini in 1690, and designed by architect Francesco Fontana ( Rome, 1668 - Castelgandolfo, 1708) , whom, son of the most famous Carlo, was a professor of the Academy of S. Luca. Completed in 1696, this church has a rectangular plan composed by a room and a presbytery. The only altar, inlaid with marble, is topped with a rich framed altarpiece, which takes up the entire back wall and depicts the "Marriage of the Virgin”, a valuable work by an artist from the Cortona region. Inside the altar is buried S. Alessandro.
The ancient choir was recently restored; pipe organ private recitals and concerts are organized through the year.
This exquisite small private church, located within the Borgo, can accommodate private events.
The church of San Giuseppe was commissioned by the Marquis Giuseppe Vincentini in 1690, and designed by architect Francesco Fontana (1668 - 1708) and was completed in 1696. The only altar, inlaid with marble, is topped with a rich framed altarpiece, which depicts the "Marriage of the Virgin”, a valuable work by an artist from the Cortona region. The ancient choir was recently restored; pipe organ private recitals and concerts are organized during the year.This exquisite small private church, located within the Borgo, can accommodate private events.